If you are completely new to online trading and don’t know where to start, then Binary options would be a good place. Binary options is the easiest and the fastest trading tool that helps you earn some quick money without requiring you to have an extensive knowledge about markets.
With binary options trading, you guess whether the price of an asset will go up or down and bet a certain amount of money on it. It is called binary options trading as there are strictly only two outcomes, that is, you either win or lose.
Binary option terms
These are the common terms used in the binary options trading.
- Expiry time – This is the time between the start of the contract to the time it ends. Binary option trading times are extremely short and can even be as short as 60 seconds, 30 minutes or even go up to an hour.
- Strike price – It is the price of the asset when you entered the contract and depending on whether it goes up or down you will either win or lose.
- Payout offer – This is the amount that will be paid to you if you win the trade. It is promised as a percentage of the amount you bet and can be as high as 80%. What’s even better is that some brokers will offer you a certain percentage of return even if you lose. This can be up to 10% of the money that you trade.
Binary option robot
You can also make your life easier by choosing a binary options robot or a software that will trade on your behalf. One of the best trading robots is the Fintech LTD software developed by Daniel Roberts to allow both professionals and beginners take advantage of the Binary options trading.
There are so many binary option bots in the market each one claiming to be the best. But the Fintech Limited software really stands out in the crowd and is one of the best binary options robots due to the following reasons.
- An average return of 80%
- Collaboration with the best brokerage companies
- 100% safe and secure
- Advanced algorithm that analyzes market dynamics in real time
- 100% free registration
- No fees or tax
- Allows full control of risks and investments